Building & Zoning Permits

Required Information:  For any inquires, we will need property identification

These Townships receive both their building and zoning permits through Delta County
Baldwin Township
Bay de Noc Township
Brampton Township
Cornell Township
Ensign Township
Fairbanks Township
Garden Township
Maple Ridge Township
Nahma Township
Wells Township

Building permit is obtained from the Delta County Building & Zoning Dept. (see details above) For Zoning permit inquiries contact the person associated with your township
Bark River TownshipGreg Johnson(906) 466-5505
Escanaba TownshipAl Gareau(906) 786-1826
Ford River TownshipRachel Fountain(906) 399-6411
Masonville TownshipDave Bonczyk(906) 474-9485
City of EscanabaRoxanne Spencer(906) 789-7302
City of GladstoneRenee Barron(906) 428-2311
Garden VillageConnie Wilson(906) 644-2398